- New book : Group Theory in Physics : A Practitioner’s Guide
by Rutwig Campoamor-Stursberg (Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain) and Michel Rausch de Traubenberg (Université de Strasbourg, CNRS, IPHC, France).
- Symmetries in Science XVIII
Bregenz (Austria) August 4–9, 2019.
- XXVIth International Conference on Integrable Systems and Quantum Symmetries (ISQS-26)
Prague (Czech Republic) July 08-12, 2019.
- XIth International Symposium “Quantum Theory and Symmetries” (QTS11)
Montreal (Canada) July 01-05, 2019.
- XVII International Conference on Symmetry Methods in Physics (SYMPHYS-XVII)
Yerevan (Armenia) July 09-15, 2017.
- 6th International Workshop on New Challenges in Quantum Mechanics: Integrability and Supersymmetry
In honour of Véronique Hussin’s 60th birthday
Valladolid (Spain) June 26-30, 2017.
- X International Symposium “Quantum Theory and Symmetries” (QTS10)
and XII International Workshop “Lie Theory and Its Applications in Physics”,
Varna (Bulgaria) June 19-25, 2017
- Meeting in memory and honour of Twareque Ali
“Mathematics and Physics meet in La Habana”
Havana, Cuba, from February 26th to March 3rd 2017.
If you wish to participate please send an email to
Deadline January 15th 2017
- Prof. S. Twareque Ali, Member of the Standing Committee passed away in Malaysia on Monday, January 25th, 2016.
- Dr. Laurence Boyle Honorary Member of the Standing Committee died in Canterbury (U.K.) on Tuesday, October 6th, 2015.
- The proceedings of Group30 (Ghent 2014) have been published as volume 597 of Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS), which is part of IOP Conference Series.
- The IX International Symposium on Quantum Theory and Symmetries (QTS9) Yerevan (Armenia) July 13-18, 2015.
- The 31st International Colloquium on Group Theoretical Methods in Physics (Group31) Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) June 20-24, 2016